Flower Party Lights
Jazz up your lights if your having a party......
Tools and Materials
Any silk faux flowers with removable plastic stems and centers
Flower Party Lights How-To
1. Choose faux flowers with removable plastic stems and centers. Pull heads off stems.
2. Use scissors to enlarge the hole in the flower head to 1/4 inch, so that it fits over the base of the lightbulb.
3. Push petals over a lightbulb, making sure petals are away from the bulb.
4. Use tape to secure flower to plastic portion of each light and hold it in place.
5. Place light strand in desired location for decoration.